Big Island Zip line Tours - Kohala Zipline
Get ready for an exciting time when you get to experience a thrilling Hawaii zip line! Get your adrenaline running when you cross over elevated suspension bridges, zip across the thrilling Kohala zipline, and jump off of tree platforms. With this Hawaii tour, you are experiencing one of the best aerial treks on the Big Island. Join the Kohala Canopy Adventure on this exciting Big Island zip line which takes place amongst the beautiful forests of Halawa. You won’t be disappointed on this exciting Hawaii tour. Catering to zip line enthusiast or the beginner zip liner, this Big Island zip line is sure to give you a good time. Safety and comfort is a priority with the Kohala Canopy Adventure. This Hawaii zip line adventure has 8 ziplines, 6 suspension bridges, 1 rappel and a short hike. The Kohala zipline tour is one to be enjoyed by everyone. Book this exciting Hawaii tour today through hawaii-zipline.com. We can secure you a spot and save you money.
- 8 zipline runs in total (ziplines get progressively longer)
- 6 sky bridges - walk across suspension bridges connecting ziplines
- 2 certified canopy guides on every tour
- Approx. 2.5 – 3 hours, start to finish
- Rain wear, water, snack, all safety gear included
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your selected tour time.
Driving directions from Kona/Waikoloa/Mauna Lani to the Kohala Zipline in Hawi:
1) Head north on Queen Kaahumanu Hwy (Route 19).
2) Turn left on Akoni Pule Hwy (Route 270) heading towards Kawaihae/Hawi.
3) Arrive at Kohala Zipline station just past Hawi.
Approximate drive times:
Mauna Lani: 30-40 minutes
Kailua-Kona: 60-70 minutes
Kohala Zipline, 55-515 Hawi Road, Hawi, HI 96719 View Map
- Please bring your own water bottle for use on tour. Water bottles are available for purchase at Hawaii Forest and Trail and a jug will be available for refills.
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs and be at least 8 years old.
Minor children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreement, and children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to go on the tour with them.
This tour is not for those with back or neck problems and expectant mothers.
Participants must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle short ascents and descents.
Lightweight pants or knee length shorts and a T-shirt are recommended because of harness.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Kohala Zipline
- Big Island
- 6 guests