Kauai Backcountry Adventures Canopy Zipline Course Tour
The Kauai Backcountry Adventures Zipline Tour gives you the chance to enjoy the sensation of cruising above a gorgeous rainforest. Zip Line Tours in Hawaii are some of the most exciting and unique activities that you can enjoy during your Hawaiian vacation. Kauai Zipline Tours allow you to fly on seven Hawaii Zip Lines that go down a mountainside.
This Zipline Tour in Kauai begins with an informative but fun scenic ride during which your guide will share info about the island’s culture, history, flora and fauna. When you come to the first Hawaii Zipline, you’ll go through a quick briefing that will prepare you for soaring over streams, jungles, and tropical forests. You’ll cruise down the mountainside, zooming along a series of seven Hawaii Zip Lines, making your way to the valley below.
Enjoy snacks and a cold beverage on the tour to give you more time to enjoy the zipline course!
Bask in the sun, relax, or simply soak in the natural swimming pool. Kauai Backcountry Adventures offers this amazing zipline tour and they also offer a fun and laid back Kauai Tubing tour.Tour Highlights:
- Scenic ride in a four wheel drive adventure vehicle
- Trek includes 7 zipline runs
- Spectacular views of tropical rainforests and valleys
- Cool off in a natural pool at the end of zipline adventure
Kauai Backcountry Adventures
Fun Zipline Tour
Jungle Stream Crossing
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
Monday to Wednesday: 9:00 am & 1:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am
Friday: 12:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at Kauai Backcountry Headquarters, 3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg). All guests will weigh-in at check-in. Those outside the 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg) range will not be able to participate and will be responsible for full fare.
Children 12 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. All minors must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
This tour is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights or those who have back, hip or knee problems. Women who are in the first trimester of a pregnancy may participate with doctor's approval.
- Special Notes:
- Be sure to bring/wear: long pants, secured and covered shoes, a swimsuit, a towel, bug repellant, sunscreen, hair ties for long hair. We will provide you with: helmets, snacks and refreshments, and harnesses. The Kauai Backcountry Adventures Zipline Tour lasts for approximately 3 ½ hours.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kauai Backcountry Adventures