Maui Zip Line Tours at Piiholo Ranch
Maui Zipline Tours offered through Piiholo Ranch are sure to be exciting Hawaii Activities. Piiholo Ranch Zipline has the longest Hawaii Zip Line around!
Piiholo Ranch consists of 800 acres and is actually a working cattle ranch. The Piiholo Ranch Zipline is located on an elevation of 2000 feet that presents bi-coastal vistas of the Pacific. During this Hawaii Zip Line Tour, you’ll be able to experience the beauty of a towering eucalyptus florest complete with a variety of indigenous plants and trees. You can even expect to see colorful Hawaiian birds at Piiholo Ranch. Also, this site has a preserve and nursery for the rare Nene goose, which is also Hawaii’s state bird.
These Maui Activities feature a course that has six Hawaii Ziplines and the notorious Tango Tower. These Hawaii Zip Lines range from a mere 480 feet to an astounding 2800 feet! Click Maui Zipline Video to see this tour in action.
When you’re booking Hawaii Tours and Maui Tours, don’t forget to ask about Hawaii Ziplining such as the Zipline Tours offered through Piiholo Ranch.
4 Line Zip Tour:
- Includes lines 1, 2, 3 and 6 ranging from 420 feet to over 1,000 feet in length
- Zipline heights range from 42 feet to almost 200 feet above the ground
- Lines 1-3 take off from 42-foot high towers
- Accessed across a 317-foot suspension bridge
- Almost 2 hours of fun zipping across trees, gulches and green ranchland
- Going 2 at a time, side-by-side on a dual-line course
5 Line Zip Tour:
- Includes lines 1,2,3,4 and 5
- Lines 1-4 take off from 42-foot high towers
- Line 5 starts at ground level on Piiholo Hill and is 2,800 feet long – the longest side-by-side zipline in the state
- Accessed across a 317-foot long, 75-foot high suspension bridge
- Almost 3 hours of fun zipping across trees, gulches and green ranchland
- Zipline 1-3 are the same as on the 4 Line Tour, but it heads
in a different direction at line 4, zipping down a 1,420-foot
line to the base of Piiholo Hill
- A ranch vehicle will take you to the top of Piiholo Hill from where you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Maui
- Final zip is a grand finale, which is at times 600 feet high
Note: For those who don’t wish to zip with family or friends on the tour, walk-along tours are available.
- Where and When:
- All zipline guests check in at the Piiholo Ranch Zipline check-in building, located at 799 Piiholo Rd, Makawao, HI 96768.
The 4 Line Zip is offered at 9:00 am and 2:00 pm.
The 5 Line Zip is offered at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm.
Check-in is 45 minutes before your tour.
- Must be 8 years or older to participate in the Piiholo Ranch Zipline course. Must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
Children between 8-15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on tour. Adolescents between 16 & 17 years old must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver to participate.
Weight must be between 75 - 275 pounds for ziplining. Weight limits are strictly enforced and each guest will be weighed at check-in.
All participants must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
Participants must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
All guests must sign a waiver to participate.
Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours before the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily. Closed on Thanksgiving afternoon, New Year's morning and Christmas Day.
- 4 line - approx. 2 hrs
5 line - approx. 3 hrs
- Piiholo Ranch
- 4 line - max 12 guests
5 line - max 10 guests